Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

sxr shares gives me a shiver!

jamoo
Frequent Contributor
i have a lot of this share. looking good at present, but am scared. does it look good for the next few months?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I also have some of these, I would expect it to do well for the long term as they are on an aggressive merger/aquisition path and will go into production withing the next week or two, and as long as there is demand for uranium i expect them to do well. but that is only my opinion.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Do you read the finweek, just got the latest issue, cover page reads "Prepare to meet thy boom : How uranium will change our lives" and in the technical analysis section SXR is the main focus for a buy above the 105 close, it closed at 107+!
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
I too have had this share for quite some time, i believe its now that they starting production taht we will see some good performance from this share. Just wait till the EOFY results come out, the numbers wont lie.
0 Kudos