Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

taken profit

Not applicable
futures not sparkling today so have taken profit on topdwm for a decent profit ....we may rally but the risk of an equity unfriendly US CPI just to high....watch out for this one in an hour or so...it will move the market....which way? dunno...will be using the 123 move on a dow trade....see u on monday
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
actually the truth is me live charts are not working so I am blind at the mo...better to lock in profits than battle here....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
have a good 1
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We came within 5 points of resistance on the TOPI earlier (which I have put at 26321 for today). Wish this thing would blow now ... Chartist, I never responded to your sending me the 1-2-3 move for the DOW - Thanks! Will give it a shot with a very small trade to see how it works.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
great...remember dont rush it...wait for move 3 to take out the levels on the other moves....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I notice that DOW, DAX and FTSE futures are also pushing up against a bit of resistance. Chartist, one more thing - did you apply it yesterday for the PPI? If so, how did it pan?
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
and away she goes. slightly weaker CPI but core CPI slightly better. fascinating watching our and international markets react.
0 Kudos