Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

taking a position

Not applicable
Only my system knows why - high PE, consistently under performing,slated by virtually every analyst out there, etc, etc. But some fund manager got trigger happy a couple of weeks ago, and now it flags as a buy for me, so who knows - doesn't pay to second guess
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
partridge
Super Contributor
Ask yourself who holds this now. It all tends to fall into place once you do that. (Well it does that for me.)
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
i hold and with new management in place there is some hope for recovery and if u beleive it then worth a small bet
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Sweet dreams are made of this.
0 Kudos
mullet_fish
Regular Contributor
PnP are really up against it: - The power of Shoprite - The global influence of Walmart through Massmart (although this effect seems very slow). - The convenience of SPAR - Overpaid workers in comparison to peers - New distribution model taking forever to become efficient Saying that their prices are definitely the best....so what you lose on the share you can make up at the till...!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and there you have the reason you don't second guess a system
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
you don't second guess a system good point
0 Kudos