Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

tcs

armand2004
Occasional Contributor
i bought tcs at 2c and sold at 3c should i sell now or wait fore the price to go up
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
You are abviously new to investing, and it appears you are trying to trade. You have just learnt a painful lesson, stay away from stocks that a so low in price they cannot even be called penny stocks. isten to what guys have to say on this forum, read about INVESTING forget about TRADING.There are a lot of sellers at 1c, can it go lower? yes, It can disappear altogether.Sorry, no good news
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
Yes I agree, just remember for a 3c share to go to say, 4c, it has to increase with 33 % ! Now what share on the JSE jumps with 33 % ? It is like asking Anglo to jump from R 280 to R 372 ! It just aint going to happen. Get out.
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Amand - click on company news then see if you still want to be involved with this Company.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You bought at 2c and sold at 3c well done ... what did i miss ? you can't short it, so what the problem ?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I don't get it either!
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Obviouly didn't manage to sell the full quantity
0 Kudos
armand2004
Occasional Contributor
bought at two cents and price fell to one cent i will try to cell at two cents and hope for the best
0 Kudos
armand2004
Occasional Contributor
sold the full qauntity at 3 cents and bought again at 2 cents after which price fell to one cent
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
Were they not guys that supplied the E NATIS system to the goverment traffic departments.If that is so then I cant see them going bust (easely). It could then maybe be not such a bad buy at 1c
0 Kudos