Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

the chartist

nala
Super Contributor
Hi all , is there anyone on the forum that can has an email address for " the chartist"-- he should be on the forum some time ago
0 Kudos
30 REPLIES 30
Not applicable
Could it be that u thinking of the Summit Tv show and their weekly Tech Analyst program where they have used the term "The Chartist" Jangat
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
i don't think so--
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
Thats the best Friday afternoon joke yet!!!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Are you referring to ***** chartist?
0 Kudos
kokkie
Contributor
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Simon, Barry, Virilius, Skala and John should know I reckon. John and Chartist had endless battles. He used to post blog entries on his trading. There was one notable R50K in a day post a while back.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yep miss is day trading knowledge, dont know if he may be posting somewhere else.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
realchartist.com ... Day traders yes ... Otherwise wasting your time
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
Thanks emailed the address
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
Have you met him ?Do you know him? What has been your exprience?
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
Missed the joke!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He uses the cheap DWT.co.za as his main trading platform. The last time I checked, about a month or so ago, he was posting there on a daily basis
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
I joined this forum what must have been days or weeks after his banning as that was the main subject of most of the posts. Having seen what has been given as his e-mail address and a cetain mhvdberg (lying 2nd on friday) on PSG's MAM6, wonder if not one and the same person.
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
any idea why he was banned?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The official version is that he described the notion of a bollinger squeeze using poetic terms.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I was not a member on this forum when he was banned, but picked up from the DWT's messages that some of this forum members could not stand it that he made so much money and he time and time again proved them wrong on many of their strategies. Now that is his story, but surely there are members on this forum that should have the real facts. Never met the guy but seems a bit arrogant and his got a big ego. Mailed him twice, but he never got back to me. Guess he doesn't have time for an amateur like me. His trading video are very good though.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Chartist added great value to this forum because he always explained his reasoning behind strategy. Yes he may have been a little arrogant but you had to ignore that and just suck up the knowledge. Not many at that level who give good advice for free. Greatly missed..... by me anyway.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sigh. Me too
0 Kudos