Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

the dog is now just too cheap

Not applicable
there is cheap and there is cheap - DRD now below the minimum price for listing on the Nasdaq - talk about kicking a dog when its down....
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
2006 Calendars also going cheap. Between the dog and the calendar, i'll go with the latter. It comes with a 12 month gaurantee.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
C & G - what is the story behind DRD ? ( be nice now and I might make you the biggest shareholder in ABO ! )
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
Phew Chartist, for one moment I thought you were getting into buy mode for the dawg!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sens Today. ANNOUNCEMENT IN TERMS OF MARKET RULE 4803 (a) Shareholders are advised that the company has received a Nasdaq Staff Deficiency Letter on 22 January 2007 indicating that ;the company fails to comply with the MINIMUM BID PRICE Requirement(s) for continued listing set forth in Marketplace Rule 4320(e)(2)(E)(ii) ("the Rule"). In accordance with the Rule, the company will be provided 180 calendar days, or until July 23, 2007, to regain compliance. Marketplace Rule 4803(a) requires that the company makes a press release which discloses receipt of the letter dated 22 January 2007.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Firstly, why would you assume my response wouldnt be of the 'nice' variety? Secondly, my wife banged her toe into the washing machine while checking to see that my eggs were over-easy (for my morning breakfast, of course). I rushed her immediately to the local GP, who just happens to be The Right Honourable Doctor Clive Roffey Phd MD Bsc Esquire. More to the point, whilst clipping her toenails he informed me that he was taking some of that huge profit he'd made on the dog, sending a ceque to the good folk at the Nasdaq, and asking that they hold on with kicking the dog out the pound at least long enough until he's contract with Summit TV runs out and Subaru gives him a courtesy WRX. There you have it, from the horses mouth.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Well, I've mortgaged my house and bought DRD SSFs up the whazoo. I'm gonna be so rich I'm going to buy Chartist's house in Constantia and make him my pool boy. Goldie can live there too, and as a hobby I'll make handheld camera movies of the two of them on the monser lilo. And then I'll get even richer. Newbies, for Godsakes don't try this at home. Buying DRD I mean, not the lilo part.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
That's monster by the way.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
I thought you meant 'Monsieur Lilo', an affectionate term for your male inflatable
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL!!! Classic Tango. I can't stop sniggering.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Firstly, sorry to hear about your wife. Secondly, do u know where eggs come from ? If so, how the hell can you eat that stuff !! Thirdly, you just missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Great B-Baby. I can just see bouquets of unsuspecting Roffey-Clones spending their weekend ecstacy money on DRD SSF's. A whole new meaning to The Mile High Club.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Its threads like this that make me come back for more. You guys are the best.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos