Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

the future?

kleinvis
Occasional Contributor
any comments on the future ito shareprice on acc-ross and the proposed deal with pinnacle????
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Vano
Regular Contributor
I just received a 348 page book from acc-ross, attempting to explain the transactions to me ........... no use, I simply do not have the required knowledge to understand the implications of that lot. I bought Acc Ross @ 32 cents, up nicely since then. Would like to hold for more upside, but watching hawk-eyed for any weakness, will sell on first long term Technical signal. ACC is one of the very few shares that did not tank during the last few months, so the chances are good that it will not do so now. OMO
0 Kudos
kleinvis
Occasional Contributor
thanks, got same book, but for me it was a waste of trees, got very little knowledge about these things, ja, they seem to have coped well, hope the share increase a lot (need to for me to get initial investment back) but will the issuing of additional shares to pinnacle now not drop the price?
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
They have increased their assets, and also increased the number of shares. I do not know whether that reduces the value of the individual shares. It depends on many things, such as the true value of the new assets, and the income the new assets will generate. I doubt if anyone can accurately predict this. I am therefore watching the price, let the Market decide. If the market thinks the deal was good, the share price will go up, and vice versa. If the share's CLOSING price drops below about 84c, I will take that as an indication that the market thinks the transaction was bad. Please do not base your trading decisions on my advice, I am anything but an expert. I was lucky with ACC, the rest of my portfolio is a disaster. OMO
0 Kudos
kleinvis
Occasional Contributor
vanu, comments much appreciated, i am beginner and learning quickly,every bit helps, what your saying makes perfect sens.thansk
0 Kudos