Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

the mother of all speculator rallys...

gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
everybody in? almost time for a spec rally followed by the big big big burn out tumble. hold onto your hats!
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Thanks for the heads up, I almost missed that one but am now in so I hope you know what you are talking about........... lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
At what time will the rally start?
0 Kudos
gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
hoping you can tell me. i can smell it though...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Gamma? Don't you know when to get in/out?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK, you got me. It will start at 12:27. Make sure you bail out before 3:13 because the reflexive snap down will be very quick.
0 Kudos
gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
i'm in. i subscribe to the visceral school of trading. and i temper it with lashings of 'think like a yank'... one of the dictates of which is spread the merry word... after all [dammmmit] buying shares is an optimistic affirmation. And when everybody believes me i will short the bjesus out of it because its bu$$ered
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What? You mean you were trying to mislead us?!?
0 Kudos
gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
busted. back to the drawing board...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Did u actually fall for his exact times and stuff?? lol..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No, no, noob, you've got it all wrong... He was trying to mislead us into buying, so that he could get a good entry into a short position. He admitted that in the long post. (I also didn't understand it at first, but then I fed it into Google Translate.) Bottom line is PLEASE NO-ONE TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY!
0 Kudos
gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
im very silly. but maybe im right.. u never know (!)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
IT IS FAIRLY SERIOUS THOUGH! its an opinion so deal with it. I am long and believe the market will spec up. And when it over extends I will short... there is a little bit more thought to it than that... its a considered opinion...
0 Kudos