Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

the real Q

SIMBA
Super Contributor
I was rather hoping one of you well educated people would shoot me down and say i was wrong and only needed R5 mill......
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
R6-m to R10-m invested and debt free,i.e. House and car paid off. Getting there...
0 Kudos
Goldbull
Frequent Contributor
If you were 55-years of age with NO DEBT and R4-million invested, the question is, is it enough. Maybe not. Modest home at a retirement village R3.5-million...Frail care at a retirement village R8,000 per month, 24-hour care at home R22,000 per month. Here in Somerset West the Heart and Stroke Clinic has the highest incidents of Stroke patients than other hospitals. To administer a drug in the first 'three hour period'...the particular drug costs R20,000... a fancy attachment with an umbrella on the end to unblock an artery R30,000...to have a Pacemaker R70,000...HOW TO SURVIVE...eat brown rice, pasta and EXERCISE oh yes eat lots of fruit and vegetables 'five a day'.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
i guess a proper medical aid would also be very important, how much do discovery, etc cover those costs? do they at all? Goldbull, email me - [email protected] - i would be interested to know where in SW you live?
0 Kudos