Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

the u s will start a war soon - ?????

Not applicable
there is no business like war cos war will bring in the moola - my guess within 6 months watch and c cos the u s needs to pull itself together!!!!!
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Mic
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Hallo Lochen all very red this side of the country. But I don't think a US war is coming, they cannot afford it. Their overseas credit is now getting so huge that the oil barons and Chinese banks will soon dictate to them with their cheque books.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
By War I take it you mean men in uniforms shooting at each other? I modern times War takes on more forms than just conventional methods. Take the Cold War for instance - no shots fired, but Trillions upon Trillions of Dollars poured into an arms race like the world has never seen before. Since 9/11 the US has had it's War on Terrorism and now that has worn thin so yes I am pretty sure the US will have some new Imperialistic Conquest by 2012 or thereabouts. However at this moment in time I prefer to refer to Thomas Jefferson's quote that "Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" and think that today's War Monger is dressed in a suit.
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
Me also thinks a World War will come, but wait till next year, I think. Unless Russia flexes it's muscles close to election time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi pieter hope u and the family well are making lots of money cos i am taking a beating here
0 Kudos