Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

things to come

micro
New Contributor
I have been watching and buying firestone shares for the past two years. My view of the order of things to happen @ firestone (this year still) is as follows (on their own version may say-and a bit more : 1. Get your 30year escom mou (majuba coal delivery) signed-obviously with at least the current 10,4% plus escalation included. 2. Take that brilliantly bankable agreement ( excess of 2 billion tons measured resource) on 4 of your 7 farms (other 3 farms not even tested yet but in the same hot spot, next to (3km away) the future thaba metsi power station and raise the finance for the project. 3. announce the above once concluded. 4. see what the market does. 5. the facts are - escom agreement to majuba 300km away,as you read previously escom contracts to advantaged coys being halved in majuba area due to "lephalale coal mine commitments" 6. dont be surprised if the escom contract looks even better than the current known terms. 7. Mr Phosa recently appointed waterberg coal! etc etc So my question is - do you have as many firestone shares as you should/can afford-I sure do! Time is few..
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Spekulant
Occasional Visitor
I do agree. WCC did a lot of effort to get their hands on these shares. What is your feeling on the FSE O1 shares.
0 Kudos
Carlo
Visitor
I'm still keeping a huge number of FSE shares; should I keep them to hand them ove to WCC. Any advice?
0 Kudos
micro
New Contributor
something is happening!?
0 Kudos