Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

this just become available

Not applicable
analysis of alsi potential for today released via twitter. Retest of 29750 detailed and move higher also identified. Released before market open. Dont worry not trying to sell anyone anything. Its free! http://www.realchartist.com/videos/free-videos/306-18-jan-2012-island-reversal-possibility-or-breako...
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
should not be allowed
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes too much information is dangerous!
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Alsitrader, when you first posted 're Chartist" I thought some of the guys were a bit harsh on you, but as I've been here for a while, I know who the empty barrels are.I think you are now begining to push the envelope, and politely I ask you, "just cool it for a while". There are guys who are both here and on this forum and they don't sing his praises , they just get on with the job of trying to make "shells". If you interested in trading the ALSI, which I'm not, by all means join his lot, I certainly haven't come across any ALSI trader here that has set the house alight
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
meant "there" not here
0 Kudos
Not applicable
as i said in some previous post no mention or refernece will be made again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Did you open this account to trade or merely to be the court jester?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the only joke is on anyone who ignored the information in this video. It outlined what is now history before it happened yesterday morning before the market open i.e. the move to and bounce off 29750 and then move to beyond 29100. Its your choice as to whether you want to make money or laugh.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Alsitrader, don't you become an empty barrel as well. You arrived on this forum like a whirlwind, and they soon blow themselves out. You made the point you wanted to make, now get on with trading and let go of that bone. If you continue in the same vein as you have, the one person you are going to end up debating with or argueing against is yourself. Try an become one of the few that contribute positively on this forum.The words of one of the songs recorded by "The Flames" come to kind, "I say you better ,stop, look and listen"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
point taken. I was however asked a question.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
One swallow does not a summer make Alsitrader. Just because the prediction was correct that one time does not automatically mean further predictions will be correct. You're starting to become like a rash, sooner or later you will be creamed. Now please, give it a rest, as I'm sure anybody that had never heard of Realchartist.com has already made up their own minds about the merits and demerits of his trading strategy - including myself.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
agreed. I said i would not mention it again. I was merely answering a question someone asked.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
agreed. I said i would not mention it again. I was merely answering a question someone asked.
0 Kudos
Sentiment
Contributor
Alsitrader, please keep posting your analysis (or whoever's it is) of the alsi market. I find it incredulous that people complain about it and don't just ignore it if it is of no interest to them. 90% of the posts on the forum are useless to me but I don't criticise them for trying. Those who complain that you are promoting the realchartist.com website should also complain that SimonPB and others are posting links to their websites.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
That's because Simon's contribution/spam ratio is significantly greater than 1. I don't always agree with him but that's not relevant to enjoying his contribution - his posts are sensible and add value. When you start spamming from day 1, and keep going, then that's a good way to irritate people. If Alsi wants to post analysis every hour, go nuts, but accept that if someone is interested in going to charty's website, they've now had ample opportunity. You can insist on doing it, but then it'll become an echo chamber because all you'll have are charty fans who are already on charty's website.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Besides, a brief read through of your previous comments produces gems like "I know this is a dead horse by now but anyway... Bring back Chartist!,Bring back Chartist!,Bring back Chartist!" and "Chartist was by far the most valuable asset this forum ever had and then Simon banned him. Now Simon moved on and we are still without Chartist."

You are totally not without chartist. You know where to find him, ne?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for that Sentiment. I said i wouldnt make reference to the site or person i am not allowed to mention so i wont be posting any of his views or analysis here. After engaging with some of the people who used to be active here it is clear that they left precisely because of what I can only describe as the near hysterical outbursts of just a few individuals here. It seems like some our now really frustrated that even a banning could not eradicate any reference to the person I am not going to mention. People like CPS, jq, five etc have all left because they could no longer tolerate the personal insults and intolerance towards another point of view. CPS has even extended his thanks to those involved as it was a blessing in disguise.
0 Kudos
Sentiment
Contributor
I don't deny that I still think this forum is far cry from what it used to be when people like brazen, goldfinger and chartist where active contributors, this is about 6 years ago and you probably weren't here then. At those times the last 30 posts where not older than a day, these days they go back a week. Regardless, as long as alsitrader's links are relevant to trading and don't require a subscription to access, I appreciate them and see no reason why people are so critical. The more information that get's posted, the more valuable the forum is, if you don't find the post valuable, move on to the next one.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Alsi dude, I for one have always appreciated Chartist's thoughts and views. He has always been a selfless (emphasis on the less) contributor with no agenda other than to impart knowledge. (I am assuming you are Chartist - if not your posts are remarkably similar to his posts of old - minus the profanity). The problem here is that you entered in on a blatent pretext with a below the belt form of marketing the realchartist website, which is what has got everyone's blood boiling (not me, I am impervious to these things). And yes, I can hear the next round of arguments, you are charging for the service, but so what. You could just as easily be selling advertising space, and how would we trust your impartiality then?
0 Kudos
Sentiment
Contributor
A brief read of your previous posts shows that you are a person that likes to play the man and not the ball, now that for me is a very negative contribution to the forum.
0 Kudos