Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

this just become available

richardw
Super Contributor
You guys are bringing up the man, so that's the discussion here. If you want to talk about trading, talk about trading without reference to "chartist is great", "simon banned chartist" etc etc. Once more, if that is such a better forum, use it. Be happy. Accept that people who aren't using it, don't want to. Fora are not static things and pining for the good old days does nobody any good. Think about the goal, and work towards it. What is your goal with respect to this conversation? To bring chartist back, or to be angry because he's gone, or to trade better?
0 Kudos
Sentiment
Contributor
To trade better of course, which is why I am encouraging alsitrader to keep posting relevant information, regardless of whether chartist or anybody else came up with it.
0 Kudos
Sentiment
Contributor
... and my intention was not to pine about the past, you where digging up the past and I just qualified it.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Excellent. So agreed - any posts made here that add value are welcome. But if your goal is to trade better and you're already on realchartist's website, you're not harmed in any way by someone not hourly cross-posting and discussing the stuff there? In fact, since that forum is better and everyone vaguely sensible has moved there already, the most sensible thing to do is to conduct the trading conversation there, where you'll get better feedback and less moaning?
0 Kudos