Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

thoughts on following small caps

Not applicable
AdaptIT, Poynting, Onelogix, Mixtel, Torre, Tradehold, CIL, ISA, Rba - Yes / no?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
MehmoodHaffejee
Frequent Contributor
Poynting, Onelogix and Torre have done excellently over the past year. I like these shares and have a holding in each of them. Additionally, Wescoal has been the best performer in my portfolio over the past year.
0 Kudos
kudu
Occasional Contributor
I have done very well with TOR, ADI and FGL. FGL was my best performer. Would love to add another winner or two also. Where the hidden gem.. the FGL of 12 months ago?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Methinks this might come from platinum. The plat price is $200 above gold. For us the falling Rand and increasing metal prices would have a great effect on the large caps and their labour problems should also be over by then,there would be a spill over to small caps. Those showing the best potential at this moment are Atlatsa,Jubilee,Weziswe as the others such EPS etc are mothballed.Might be best to get in before the delarations of the majors from Feb to Apr.
0 Kudos