Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

time to buy

prof
Regular Contributor
i think it is time to get in this great share again at around R5 i think the results wiil be great again.and the directors dont stop buying
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Electrox
Super Contributor
I hope so too. This share made me the most money last year. Only thing Im worried about is if higher interest rates will affect this share, but other wise theres always heavy buying at R5 mark.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Price down 3.9% today, maybe good time to top up?!
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
i just sold most of my portfolio and baught adw
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
share or SSF? I got in SSF at R5 also time will prosper our investment on this one.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
this is definately my favourite share and has made me the most money in a long time.interest rates dont seem to affect this share
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Just a question about the results dont companies have to disclose if they expect their results to be above a certain % and if so how long before the results come out would they have to post.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
they have to give a trading statement as soon as they are aware that the profits or losses are greater than or less than a certain percentage which im not sure of.but im sure they will.results will only be out mid march so the old theory[the early bird catches the worm] if they hold on to there existing growth i think the results will be a growth of over or about 115% up
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
20% up or down, as soon as they know.
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
excellent stock. impressive track record. about 151% last year alone! am a bit worried though. MA is 339, prices have tendency of closing up on the average rather than away from it. with RSI at 49, who knows there might be further down tread. buy signal will be stronger at a slightly lower RSI and, may be around 400c. just an opinion.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
another director just bought 20000 shares
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
They difinetly know something we dont know. :) Better than forecated results?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
is that why the share is down 5%
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Asylum, Noice how how Adw closes every day? its small transactions that bring the share down intraday. it will close between 510-520 usually.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Asylum is right though guys! ADW has a support level of R5 and directors are constantly buying but I think we need to watch it closely. With all the turmoil in the US and local interest rates increasing, if market sentiment is not good, then ADW will battle to return to R5.5 level and beyond. Personally, I think ADW is holding up well as the rest of the small caps have been absolutely slaughtered the past week. I've got ordinay shares and SSF contracts on ADW and so far, it's been my best stock to-date. Let's hope the results are amazing as per previous years!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I'm not buying anything.There was heavy directors' buying in SBG 2 months ago at 120-133c. Now it's at 100c and those directors (like me) must be crying.I'm totally out of everything at the moment as supports keep tumbling but it cost me a fair bit to get there. I'm just saying that I wouldn't even follow the directors right now.Everyone seems clueless at the moment because no one knows if the US is going into recession.omo
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Low today at R4. Good call Jamoo.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
results will be good but who knows what market sentiment does
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Also u s news not good at all with insurers declaring results i say stay in puts til feb OMO
0 Kudos