Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

to rise or be suspended

BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
so they mean shareholders should not show caution in buying.$!@* can't the JSE suspened this one cause its useless in my portfolio... can't sell. being trying for abt 4months now...
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Aaah so you are one off thos clever doods that dump the market with a share that wont sell...please tell me the logic behind your thinking?...wont it be better if every one takes the share off the market...at least we will have some demand then!!!..hehehehe
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
bought this one when i first started trading... so i didn't know that this share would be me school fees.. COME JSE put me out of me mind suspend this one if possible...
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
If everyone who is selling at 1cent cancelled their sales and replaced them at 3 cents at least then we might have some action. Come on all you forumites who are holding JDH, let's see if we can collectively put some spark back into this otherwise dead dog.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
ABUSS do you own some shares...
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Im with you on this one Abuzz..lets see what happens...
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Yes, I am not very proud of the fact, but i do have a couple of million of them - school fees paid on the advice of a not-so-good tip off, but mine are for sale at 3 cents and above in the hope that we clear the 1 cent sellers and get this share moving (a very looooooong shot i know)
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Yes my school fees aswell more than 2 years ago...for this to work all those space scientists must withdraw there sell orders at 1c!!!!!
0 Kudos