Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

to tom168

zero
New Contributor
hi tom, ive been looking at the graphs for gfi. RSI, DMI, MACD are all telling me to buy but stochastics which seem to be the most accurate is teeling me to think twice coz it could be overbought soon.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
zero
New Contributor
sorry, i forgot to ask you a question. what do you reccomend i do?
0 Kudos
hs
Regular Contributor
If 30day EMA is above 60day EMA THEN BUY. Currently this is not the case. Sell GFI.
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
I am a trader myself. I mean i got in begininng of this month at 9900c when it bounced off the 61.8% fibonaaci retracement with extremely low stochastic. Target is 11000c which will be reach soon My suggestion if you have a position already hold, if not then wait for a pull back from 11000c to 10400c -10500c. you right stochastic is getting high gfi is one of my picks for the long term, it has potential to reach 20000c end of the year
0 Kudos
Not applicable
tom wat u think of implats? im bullish on platinum for the next few weeks, think implats will move accordingly?
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
I am actually a big fan of implats... I am waiting for a pull back at 140-145 rand teritory then I'm in big time. Lots of analysis(experts) has predicted a target of 500 rand at the end of the year. quite scary hey?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah i got implat yesterday,doing pretty well, i could see this share running, lol... i wudnt mind that at all, any short term expectstions u cud share? im in for medium term tho, wud just like to kno wat u expecting to happen...and do u think implats will pull back to 340-345 soon, even though platinum looks to test its highs soon again?
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
implats looking strong...there has been some profit taking but once the price is down buyers comes in and pulls the price right up.very bullish sign.. maybe it wont even pull back to 145. but if it does think off adding some. A very big move up is on its way, ppl that are short please be cautioned. look in a years time you will be smiling i promise you
0 Kudos