Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

topdwl???

Not applicable
Sorry guys. I just entered the stock market just a few weeks ago and got my world rocked when I discovered warrants. I still don't know why they work but I understand how to use them. But what on earth is this 'topdwl' I saw on the chat forum? It does seem like a warrant but it doesn't have an underlying share. Please help, all those guru's out there.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Erm, dude, not to be rude, or anything, but does you know what's goin on around you? Market is in chaos - loads of punters have lost their stake - money, houses, cars, wives.. So mebbe you should take time out to study these instruments, an let the dudes panic in peace. Meantime, go to https://www.x-markets.co.za/frameset.html It's the kraut bank that sells these products. They have an education page.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Don't fool around there yet. These guys are just gambling. It is a wave with a barrier at top40 24000. Kicks you out at that level and takes all your money.Play the warrants first - gearing is good with waves but they do need TLC and goons.
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Before you trade these, please know exactly how they work! Warrants will be better for now.
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
hawkeye, waves are huge risk. (topdwl). Imagine if u bought on Wed and had taken a long weekend? U would have been crying by now.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I lost all you say except my wife. She did not want to leave although I begged her to. And there were no buyers on the market!
0 Kudos