Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

trade of the day...

Not applicable
No John...You are totally wrong here...data such as this is not in the price ...the market tries to guess but it never gets it totally right....why would you want to be exposed at times of such risk....massively massively elevated risk....which is totally unnecessary....once again ...the market takes from those that are impatient in a massive way just after those announcements....hence the 123 move u so often see...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
the poor oke who bought at 28390 this morning at the open read that report, thats why he was a buyer at that price, but you went short just after that, ask yourself why. Then tell me how relavent is the economic news that is released after market hours.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
News that happens with in market hours is whole diffrent ball game.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
here comes the 200 points.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes thats better...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John....I still don't get what you are going on about...i think you may have your facts wrong...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
is that stunned silence...?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I think john may be more interested in an update on the tea cosy thingy. . .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah...i think he just realised his terrible mistake...u know i actually thought about you when I was writing that....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Me silent!!! I was just trying to figure out how to put a simple statment into Chartist speak so that you can understand me. thats
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John..ok let me state this clearly....you said you just used your system and traded ignoring the ISM numbers....right? but then you say that data released during trading hours is a totally different matter.....maybe u can clear that up for us?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
You were?? I knew if I just persisted I'd turn you.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
No I said data that is released overnight is in the price at the open but data released during the day is a diffrent and is not in the price..I trade my system. Keh!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John....we were talking MSI numbers...you said you traded ignoring these...now tell me when are these released?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
no we were talking ISM munbers ( released on monday) or at least you were, go check you post!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Stunned dumb silence?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes John....u know thats whet I meant...so maybe you tell me when these were released...i.e. what time during the day?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
to put you out of your mysery: Release Time: 10:00 ET on the first business day of the month for the prior month.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
now thats a stunned silence....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Chartass If you would like lessons on how to trade without stress give me a call. I truly like having a laugh with you but enough already. I do it diffrently to you, and thats OK! It works for me and what you do works for you. So please just leave it at that. I know that I am a ***** daytrader so I have designed somthing that works a little longer term, uses fewer trades and makes bucket loads of cash. What more do you need to know.
0 Kudos