Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

traderscorner.co.za

ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Any views on Garth Mackenzie's iniative? He's had a bit of luck on the rand fixing debacle and now India's gold story with a nice ANG long but even still I think is pretty commendable. Anyone sign up?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
I've signed up and love it, best value for money in my opinion!
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Thanks Marco, do you only trade on OST or do you need other platforms for his recommendations?
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
Only OST, more than sufficient. What i like about garth is, he posts a daily trading plan every day and he follows up on those picks on a daily basis. It's a unique concept and definately worth alot more value to me than the other publications that lead u on a weekly basis without much follow up or support
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
I like Garths wievs when he is on summit. He really seems committed and sincere. Thing is he makes a packet at R250 per customer per month. If he has 1000 members its a conservative 250k per month. It also creates 1000 other people trying to gain on the same advice. The advisor never loses even if he is wrong. The longer I am in the stock market the more I think its best not to act hastily on any advice.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
IF he has 1000 .. reality is I doubt he even has 50 ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I want to be an advisor... I will do it for 150 buck ..cheap at the price... who want in... I promise to give you at least 5 market beating tips every single month..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Do I get a box of cookies with every tip?
0 Kudos