Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

traderscorner.co.za

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Any views on Garth Mackenzie's iniative? He's had a bit of luck on the rand fixing debacle and now India's gold story with a nice ANG long but even still I think is pretty commendable. Anyone sign up?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
I've signed up and love it, best value for money in my opinion!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Thanks Marco, do you only trade on OST or do you need other platforms for his recommendations?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Only OST, more than sufficient. What i like about garth is, he posts a daily trading plan every day and he follows up on those picks on a daily basis. It's a unique concept and definately worth alot more value to me than the other publications that lead u on a weekly basis without much follow up or support
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I like Garths wievs when he is on summit. He really seems committed and sincere. Thing is he makes a packet at R250 per customer per month. If he has 1000 members its a conservative 250k per month. It also creates 1000 other people trying to gain on the same advice. The advisor never loses even if he is wrong. The longer I am in the stock market the more I think its best not to act hastily on any advice.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
IF he has 1000 .. reality is I doubt he even has 50 ..
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I want to be an advisor... I will do it for 150 buck ..cheap at the price... who want in... I promise to give you at least 5 market beating tips every single month..
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Do I get a box of cookies with every tip?
0 Kudos