Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

trading on Nigerian exchange

cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
Hi everyone,does anyone know if it's possible to buy oao on the NSE and then sell them on the jse? the share price there is 86 cent and here 124.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
kwagga
Super Contributor
Lol !! Good one cheapcheap.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they probably not tradable betweenthe exchanges .. check with oao co sec and then find a broker via NSE .. vestact.com may offer NSE trading ..
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
NSE and JSE are interchangable, but can take weeks.. Really risky idea.
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
Oh, but also quite a bit of paperwork involved to transfer NSE script to JSE!
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
Dear Cheap Cheap, This proposal may come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. It's my pleasure writing you this mail, I am a Togolese by Nationality. My name is AVIS EYADEMA, I am one of the numerous sons of Late GNASSINGBE EYADEMA, with so many wife and children which am one of them, former President of Togo who rule for 38 years and later was succeeded by my half brother and the first son FAURE EYADEMA. Before my father died he bought a huge amount of OAO shares on the NSE. Before my father died, he instructed and confined in me as his son about his shares in secrecy. As a matter of fact, my father gave me the share deeds bearing the OAO name I wish to offer you the total sum of the OAO shares which is valued at USD10 million for USD 100,000. I am here in Ghana because of a treat of my life by my half brother, FAURE , the current President now, who is trying all means to confiscate the shares from me after knowing that my late father named me as his next of kin. Contact me with the above mentioned information's if you know with can work together for more details. Yours truly,
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
This forum is getting more entertaining by the day!
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
thanks for the offer but i will give it a pass...
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
we get irritating emails like this everyday, SB please remove.
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
Suki go purchase some humor!
0 Kudos
Yatagan
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
I have kept Z$10 000 (Ten thousand Zim dollars). Would you like them for these shares?
0 Kudos