Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

trading statementt

gmoney
Contributor
up by 160-180% on interems .great little company
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
cfm
Super Contributor
My thoughts exactly. Except that my long from some time ago is not looking too good at the moment.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's not that good in the context of the previous results: It is up 160-180% on the previous interim profit I believe that implies profit for the 6 months from Mar 1 - Aug 31 of about 66 mil. But profit for the period Sep 1 (07) - Feb 28 was 78mil. Thus profit has actually decreased over the last 6 months. Of course there may be some seasonality about earnings but I am not convinced that there are. Don't think my calculations are wrong?
0 Kudos
gmoney
Contributor
i think they are fantastic.remember that the times have become much harder.harder for people to repay debt.and they are stil going great guns.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not saying they bad by any means. Comments by management indicate they have had much higher revenue so I am just wondering what the costs are. The share price seems to agree with me about the results. That said, I have been buying on the dips below 480
0 Kudos
gmoney
Contributor
I wish i had money to buy in the dips
0 Kudos