Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

trading the blackmamba (alsi)

Not applicable
Mark where are the important levels for today.i got pivot at 29290,s1@29120,s2@29008,[email protected] u have the same?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
I have them at
R5 : 29,979
R4 : 29,865
R3 : 29,692
R2 : 29,578
R1 : 29,405

PP : 29,291

S1 : 29,118
S2 : 29,004
S3 : 28,831
S4 : 28,717
S5 : 28,544
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
is mark the real chartist?
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
is mark the real chartist?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
If you open an account with IG markets their charts show pivot points....no need to calculate every day.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ninja i am using global trader charts at the moment.Just not good enough any more.Can not look back far enough and no volume.Do u think IG is the best option.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
I use them through their UK office and they have the best charting in the world. In sa they charge a little more in terms of spread vs say DWT but if you trade twice a month with them you get the use of their advanced charts free.....they are simply the best and they are all programmable so you can programme any indicator you can think of into your profile and they will chart it on your screen for you. Not only that but their alerts are multi conditional, so if you want a buy signal entered on your chart when price = X and 4 of your indicators have also met a certain level you can do that.....no waiting for a trade....just wait for your charts to tell you via an alert that your trade is ready......you can even instruct the chart to enter a buy or sell order once the alert has triggered so you lose no time! Awesome.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos