Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

u know what to do now...

Not applicable
well maybe the believers...wait for 18250 at least though...
0 Kudos
36 REPLIES 36
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lets see my child....what do u think?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Just confirming you view oh God! Personally I have been long since 18000 just sold at 18170 as the ftse has already closed its gap..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that is why u will never enter the kingdom of heaven my son...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
only 1800...why not the bounce off 17800?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Because I was short down to 18250, the bounce was more than I expected.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh dear....why do u make life so hard for yourself my son...why go for the small moves when the big moves are obviously setting themselves up...now tell me whats better ..a risky 150 pts or a less risky 400 pts?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ya big beck if 17800 had broken thats were the 400 points could have come from..there was no way to tell at the time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ah yes its that deeply ingrained fear of losing out....comes from when all the other boys didnt want to play with you....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I was to busy playing the girls to have noticed...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, that's rich from somebody who did how many thousand trades last month?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes John...thats what I have been saying...it could have come from there...BUT...you DONT enter the trade before that...u HAVE to wait...u yourself said being premature is your biggest problem..(well u and your wifes problem)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
aah now I see...yes most of my friends are the ones that used to play with the girls....did you also not shower with the boys?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
that short ran from 19300
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes maybe ...bet we are talking about a specific set up here....scalping and taking small bites is sometimes the only strategy that works...so would you disagree with my statement that you need to wait for confirmation of levels when trading a set up? or are you just trying to be otherwise?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You reveal so much of you sexual issues when you project like this..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Johny boy ...please man I am queer and will tell u anything u need to know about my sexual preferences...I have nothing to hide...hell i may even show you...i know u are dying to know...I read the subtext in your emails
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you put your line in the sand, and wait for it to happen. but you're talking out both sides, on one hand talking about only the biggies, yet on the other scalping. Now sure one can do both - and that was my point. it is not an either or as you yourself prove by doing both.
0 Kudos