Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

u know what to do

Not applicable
take them out...watch ill do it for u now...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
for many a gap is just the fresh air..so like now we turned/hestitated exactly on the high from yesterday. hence the loss of momentum
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
just another 60 to go.. be a sweety.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
now u owe me big time...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
gawd....i am spent after that...i dont smoke but I feel like a Texan plain now...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What you talking about you were not coming to the party so I had to do it myself.. 50 contracts for 70 points it was worth it.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Before you retort...that was just a joke.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thats ok...I am sure u are used to doing it by yourself...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Yah..I have to say today has got be one of the most emotionally challenging trading days in a very very long time.. I learnt a very good lesson today though.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what ? that u should just listen to me? u know it would be so much easier if u did
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Oh you are so fulll of yourself... no that trading is not about monney managment its about emotional managment..good emotional management leads to good money managment
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nah...its just about listening to me....not asking to see the holes in my hands all the time...the gap is closed by the way..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sheeeeshhhh John, stop being such a queen and just listen to C
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Back, and I see they made their minds up on which gap to close first, nice. That resistence for the last 15 min by the way is the upper end of the 6Feb gap. So we right back in that one!
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
are all the down gaps closed so far?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes except the one between Johns ears...
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Nope the 6 Feb gap is still open with a bottom of 18450. at the moment right on the upper band of the gap
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Above that gap now.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
markets arnt an exact science.. so surely the lows of the 12feb can count for the gap close of the 6th feb.
0 Kudos