Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

u wanna know which way the market is going?

Not applicable
well its quite easy....just watch the USD/ZAR....inverse relationship that completely intact...without fail since we have seen the rand move above 9
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
_nova
Super Contributor
Yep, it's amazingly reliable lead indicator. I use EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY and GBPUSD as indicators. When they all move in unison, it's a done deal. The CHF is also a nice inverse indicator at the moment
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
My very thin butt and pritty face can't do overlays...does that mean we going to close the gap?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I dunno about your face not taking overlays ...u did a pretty good rimming job the other day...your teabagging was a bit rough though
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Does the poolboy know you are thinking of me when he ####s you...God Now that I know I.. think that is very very GROSS!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Bwhahahahaha! And here I was wondering how we were gonna pass the time until 2pm.. . . .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
now that u know...now that we all know that u know...I think your wife and I should have a little chat...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Oh Chartface you know you not my type... your fat, ugly and old.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
And you take 150k losses that would never suit me
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Chartist After your'e done with John. Please elaborate on inverse relationship on the R/$ for the turtle grade traders like myself. Or better still. What about a video on the subject.
0 Kudos