Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

unPC things that annoy you

Not applicable
Klapka, want to really have fun with this. I did it once and it irritated the cashier and the people behind me but I had fun. Buy these items maybe 30 or 40 different and pay for each individually. The big chain supermarkets auto discount it to 9.95 so you save 4c on each. Lots and Lots of fun if you got the time. And they canot prevent you from doing it either.......

ANother one is going to a 10 ietms or less que with a trolley and when they get uppity pay for 10 ietms at a time, especially when they are not busy I like this one....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just like those that buy 5 shares @ 3c...jees
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
cyclists and taxi's that think they own the road, self righteous bustrd politicians, my wife's nagging, people with no sense of humour, American politicians, American bankers, poor quality products, sales people that don't know jack shaite about what they're trying to sell you, a trade that goes sour very early, horny cats in my garded at night, my day job - most of the time and one or two thousand other things
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
cyclist do own the road
0 Kudos
Not applicable
arrogant motorists.... and people in general.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I would never have guessed. So how's the full time trading coming along ? Are you making end's meet ?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
they think they do until you drive over them
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Just managing to pay the bills, moved back in with parents so that helps. I'm hoping my current short leads to a big profit and gives me some breathing space. Still glad I moved out of GP, it's better to be the first to panic and exit before the masses. This is especially so when the current trend on the market unfolds and that false economy unwinds. People living on top of each another will eventually end up eating one another.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I'm a cyclist and cyclists annoy me. Very rude a lot of the time.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ya. There's difference between ppl who ride bikes and cyclists, if you know what I mean. People who bike are cool, use a bike for transport, enjoyment and WEAR NORMAL CLOTHES. Cyclists have beady eyes and WEAR SPANDEX WITHOUT UNDERPANTS.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
in my opinion: you can be a carguard if you behave in a discreet well behaved manner, I really dont want to be a victim of an professioal extortionist..and I mean by profession. Another is street kids begging for money, recent studies shown that its better to direct them to a homeless shelter/child support centre. than to give them money, money fuels the urge for instant gratification and so leads to smash 'n grabs then hijackings etc..
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Brazen, wouldn't it be quicker for you, if you gave us a list of the things that don't annoy you?
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
my policy is to never discuss underwear with someone so qualified as to name herself bra-zen.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Get a PVR decoder so she stops nagging.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I can see the autobiography title now.. "The zen of tits, and other interesting places"
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
People who make sarky comments.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
But, for the record. Things that don't annoy me. Tortoises, plants. Okay, that's it, tortoises and plants.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
.and there are wonderful girls like saash.Never listens to u.burns your dinner.fasten your seat belt when u are in her car because u might fly out of the window in the next corner!
0 Kudos