Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

unPC things that annoy you

saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
There is basically only four things I do wrong in my wife's eyes - everything I say and don't say, and eveything I do and don't do. A PVR decoder won't help a bit.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
well at least she owns a car and attempts to cook food. the safety belt thing will drive me nuts.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
having to slow down to 60km an hour on the N2 at sedgfield really gets to me
0 Kudos
James15
Contributor
carguards, car washers etc. - at least they doing some kind of 'service' whether it's asked for or not - still a whole lot better then the millions of beggars and thieves!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AT least all you have to do is slow down, In JHB most days you can walk faster in peak traffic...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
how is an organized extortion racket better than harmless begging?
0 Kudos
RduP
Not applicable
And miraculously always end up at the right spot next to the driver's door when exciting the parking space!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Petrol Station attendants ...
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
As a plumber i only ever fill my cars water bottle with urinen not only does it keep the screens in pristeen condition but most of the cyclists and all of the car window washers in the Sandton / Morningside area no my cars scent an give us a wide berth.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
These long term investments called "the love of your life" are as important as choosing for the long term to buy SOL or DRD(example)! The one is an asset.the other one is a dog. The ability to bring the dog out in time in the face of all signs that say "ASSET" is the key to the successful long term investment!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
You are definately onto something!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
That is brilliant Simba! I'm just gonna collect pe* in 2l bottles and fling it at cyclists. I will wear a balaclava tho, this is a small town.
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Amazing. Not a single mention of MIL. Just have to love that euphemism for monster-in-law.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Malema, Malema, Malema....oh and spelling mistakes and bad grammer, when we all have access to spell check...if that are making sense. LOL.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon telling me that ascending wedges are only true in fairy tales..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
See www.gold-eagle.com and the oke who keeps posting the link.. and to call it objective
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Um, it's spelled 'grammar'.
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
At least i havent lost anything during the last market correction ...bet you havent even read it.see www.white-history.com.All people annoy me , by the way...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
We know org...and we are trying to help....Go to SPCA and make some friends there!...maybe u should even move there!
0 Kudos