Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

???

zindc3
Contributor
Where does TA tell us when to get in again. And what does your gut tell you when to get in. Not over yet hey?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
I sold a third yesterday. I am on the boarder now of selling the rest. I am thinking 80 should provide massive support!!! Gold is starting to look bearish. Possible test of 960 !? (but then that is only 2-3% from where we are now. Please give me your thoughts???
0 Kudos
zindc3
Contributor
I'm new at this. been trading only a year now. I also took some profits yesterday. My pc was down when i wanted to sell half at R88. Missed it. Weird. you thing it wouldn't happen to you. Ai. I thing R80 will hold. But will see when we get there. Good luck all.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Technically 983 on gold is now the support level. That breaks we could see mid 960s. That breaks 940 , ....otherwise say goodbye to the gold bull.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Im not in HAR, but you guys have a gapup at 7605 to 7755. Some shares dont like gaps!!! Gold crossed for a sell at 1000 so it might look for a support level. 980 and 960
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Rand price gold just to weak with the strong rand. The bharti rumours and strong carry trade isnt really helping. Rand will problably stay strong for a while IMO which killed the Roffey dream for now. Only positive is that it leaves a gap for the interest rate to be cut again in a bid to weaken the rand. IMO there is only one rule to be followed when dealing with gold namely: Buy Platinum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It all depends on the gold price right now. We had few days down and now we could be on the up again. we going to test 1000 again
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
ur not biased at all :)
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
While the rand stays at a 16 month high its going to cancel out most of the gains. IMO the gold miners arent really geared to profit from a strong gold price as they are seemingly getting less and less gold produced at ever increasing operating margins.
0 Kudos