Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

?

barry_1
Super Contributor
This share has disappionted me in years gone by.For the first time in a long time,they seem to have something going right.I bought this share this morning,i must add as a speculative addition to my portfolio.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
SKALA
Super Contributor
Hi Barry. I think it is a good move to hold some PLAT. I do not and am looking for a counter. Do you hold any ELD? Is BPL not more risky than ELD or is BPL the better of the two? Why not LON or NHM?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
1)In my opinion AQP and ELD are far superior to BPL.It's just that i think that BPL now seems to have better prospects than before and that its share might have lagged for this reason.For a full explanation,go to my latest post on share discussion on ELD..(2)..NHM has more properties that will eventually come into production,but for now they are an old mine that going very deep for a diminishing supply.That is not to say that they will not pay a better dividend and therefore their price is likely to increase in the short to medium term.
0 Kudos
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
Revival test!
0 Kudos