Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

up over 25 percent

Not applicable
since we talked this one is up over 25%...as I said then I see lots more upside for the golds (despite the relic status)...SFM u really must get round to fixing this glitch
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Swing traders were given a great opportunity to get in on Tuesday. Weekly ADX in high 20's, pull back to 15 day EMA with a hammer candle into the EMA, close up 2/3rds of ATR - you couldn't ask for more buy signals. Same applied to Harmony, DRD wasn't as obvious, but seems to be the most volatile, and profitable for hte gold runs. I have been riding hte Ashanti express when the swing trade presented itself on the 6th. Think I would be cautious about getting in now though.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, an the next post will be up over 30% ??
0 Kudos
akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
Do not forget LDT tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well simon I am glad I can keep u entertained...if u care to take a look we have move over 4% today...when I did the earlier post I was using yesterday's close...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya, an 20+4 = 25 ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
up over 20% so that was 21.2% + 4.5 = 25.7%...come on Simon u are bigger than this...I know u cant stand the fact that the golds are rallying despite your continual bearishness but u gotta rise above it
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
mostly just being perdantic .. coz I can .. an no not bearish on gold - tis a relic .. being bearish on the relic would be like being bearish on US auto makers .. just doof seeing as they be dead .. an from time to time even US auto makers will rise .. because that is how the market wiorks ..
0 Kudos