Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

uptrend

BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
bulls rule the market. can't wait for tommorrow everything dhould settle by next weeks. JSE always remains a bullish market. need a +2,0% to regain my losses. anyone else... think the market will improve soon. stats or any info will help me... keep my shares?
0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
john_1
Super Contributor
2 words...Allen Gray
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Doesn't "JSE always remains a bullish market" scare anyone else? Time for the real pain!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...only problem is the minimum of 10k or 500 / month.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
are you a bear super
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not in the true sense, just enjoy the shorts, nappyboy.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Whoever get the timing correct on TOPDWK = big moolah.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
never expectted a low again today. the alsh chart looks stable for a pick up soon. thats if the demand picks up soon. not in the true sense just enjoy the ups, super id$@t
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Eat my shorts
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Have you considered Anger Management dude.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
super, well over the long term the trend has always been up - so it's not an false statement. It is only over shorter periods that things get wayward.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sure. Thats why i stock stock for the long (long) term, and trade the shorter trend.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
lol nice one super. got the pun. no john, i understand that we all joke around. why must i be insulting. i joke with everyone that jokes with me. no dis-respect to anyone. just want some opt. to consider thats why i chat to gain help from everyone.
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Does anyone know whatever happened to Cents?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Good question...Playa
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Nappyhead has proven to be equally entertaining.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
why do you even waste your time to reply Gdm. you must be lonely, do you have any friends?
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Hey - CE - You still in with topdwk. i got in today and look what happens.How low can you go.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Read the writing on the wall, markets are falling with prospects of bad news, imagine what will happen if US CPI no. is unexpected
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
steel, unexpected up or down?n I truist you are dreaming of both possibilities?
0 Kudos