Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

uuu

akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
How come investors are not jumping in on UUU.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Cause even fools are limited, plenty, but limited.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And a fool and his money - they soon be parted...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
So where do the clever boys put their money if they are not happy with 350% return in 3 months??
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
I must say I read what I wanted to read and saw IMU and not UUU, sorry! But even so wouldnt get close to UUU.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
how many actually got the 350%? Most more likely got in north of the R100, and the recent move has slightly reduced a horrorific loss.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
They play lotto - R2.50 to R10M...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I must say, the valuation of the small miners always baffles me. The traditional P/E ratios or discounts to NAV don't seem to apply to them. Could anyone perhaps explain why they think UUU is attractively valued or not?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Those were not the smart money Simon :).. But if u remember I called it bottom on that 570c level..u can go back and check that discussion under UUU
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You're da man, Wiz! If only we had listened more carefully! Hope you are making bucketloads of moola off it!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
... but you didn't explain your reasoning in that post. Could you please enlighten us as to what made it look so attractive to you?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
it was purerly on the graph...double bottom, oversold, rising RSI. I took advantage of a similar condition on WHL. Look at that one's graph back on 15 July... similar story. The important thing then after is they rise to the 200 EMA. UUU will not go above 25 or so level.
0 Kudos
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
hmmm... 100% returns in a couple of weeks, something says take the profits, but is there more to squeeze... Fun and games with this one as usual
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
the 200 EMA is a definite sell
0 Kudos