Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

video how not to get sucked in

Not applicable
Sometimes we ignore the simplest and easiest tools in favour of all kinds of complicated ***** to sell ourselves an idea....traders are the best salesmen cause they can talk themselves into a position while ignoring the truth....we will rally hard when we break that trendline but dont get sucked in....http://www.screencast.com/t/ef817pBXI1
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
venice
Super Contributor
Good video and well timed.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I totally agree..Having closed the gap there is nothing to say go long here that test of the trend was very significant.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
100%. The fundamentals are a sad sight to say the least
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks again for useful comments. Last night's Investment Presentation in Cape Town was excellent. Also VERY well attended. Also advising great caution. Good Advice, I think.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
did they tell you how badly wrong they got it at the last presentation?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey Chartface..I think you should post a photo of yourself on your vid site so people can see you are not Roffey...If you want I have that very flattering photo of yourself in drag you sent me way back...I think this might clear up any confusion.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
maybe u can post it....just make sure u clean off any fluid damage....
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Yes, agree. Trendline well established. No euphoria yet, any sign of retracement quickly met by profit takers and short-sellers.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Yes, agree. Trendline well established. No euphoria yet, any sign of retracement quickly met by profit takers and short-sellers.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You wish..drunk and disorderly does not do it for me..I much prefer the uptight business suit with pencil skirt...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fluid damage from the "sucked in" video perhaps
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
How about a 1200 point decline on the DOW tonight??? Get the Bear drunk tonight and put it to sleep for few months
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The salad always tastes better when the bad fruit is chucked away
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
BWAHAHAHA that would really put the cat among the pigeons... or is that the bear in the beehive?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sorry chartist I looked in my archives..No photo. I must have deleted it.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
There are still people that believe that the bottom is in place. The TV still speaks of no recession.Unless their mouths are shut and ego destroyed the market won't start going up. Yeah.that will teach them a lesson.Come on lets have a proper sell off tonight.
0 Kudos