Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

vox

Russ
Super Contributor
About a month ago I was watching vox and there was always a strong close around 200,even if it had dipped during the day.When it moved up to about 220 a few days ago I was kicking myself for not buying.Now it's lost 50% in just two days.I've stopped kicking myself.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Vox seems to be (part) of the reason for the collapse of dealstream. http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mw/view/mw/en/page91?oid=226854&sn=Detail
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
the main oaks from storm all ducked to london after they sold the business key staff retrenched warning signs to get out when the brains leave the business interlectual property and relationships go with
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Read todays sens? The effect is R30m cash that dealstream held = -5c earnings per share. At 110c the share has been sold off by RMB who held the security - OMO but easy bucks here.
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
Pls post yr address here, and we will come to you, and kick you, if you can't do it yourself.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
So, a R58m net loss to the group results in a R1.2bn(!) reduction in market value while RMB unwinds the hedge....surely this is a huge opportunity...even in this market. omo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am not sure how you calc R58m net loss - even if the R30m cash lost comes of the bottom line (which I am not sure it does - staff share incentive loans account for a lot of it) --- My understanding is they are heading for a 10cps earnings (and now maybe partially reduced)----- But I agree that I think it is a real opportunity - seems by the kind of buying levels (large tranches on each sale) that the institutions are climbing in (or else someone with big bucks!)
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
1164781789 shares in issue x 0.05 cps loss (as per SENS)= R58m.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Apologies, didn't see Sens giving that detail
0 Kudos