Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

watchlist colours

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
how to guides ..
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
but it is not missing ..
0 Kudos
StanleyB
Contributor
OK. found that can edit watchlist columns. I have read through the how to guide but see nothing on how to select which watchlist displays below the portfolio on the home screen. Has anybody figured this out ?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
when viewing the portfolio you want as default click on edit (below portfolio) and then select the "make this default watchlist on the home page"
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
With the earlier version it was easy to go to the graphs and it opened in a SEPARATE window. To do that now it involves 2 STEPS. Also I don't want to see the graphs refresh every time you log out and u log in again(provided that u keep the window with the graph open)! I change 7 SETTINGS every time I log in!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
well why dont they just put in a little box that you tick if you want the colour arrows and untick if you dont want the colour arrows, that way everyone is looked after, jeez guys keep it simple.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
dude, read my other post .. colours are returning tomorrow .. albeit not the arrows (when we introduced the arrows everybody complained like mad about them??) ..
0 Kudos
StanleyB
Contributor
Thanks Simon. Have now figured out how to change defaultwatchlist view on home page. It is now many steps if one wants to change the current watchlist view on home page. Please try and put back the selection for current watchlist on home page.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
uh maybe you did not read my post properly?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Please sort Watchlist Page tabs in alphabetical order.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
And the % increase and decrease have to come back....that is just basic!
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
We have colour - the masses have spoken- thanks!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
wiz, they are there .. you may have to add them .. but they exist ..
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Kotter's 8-Step Change Model may be useful in future, or maybe not?
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Please bring back the percentage increase/decrease. C'mon, Simon, asking us to calculate stuff manually? That is what computers are good for.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it is there .. if not reflecting add it ..
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
Hey Vano. It is not add as in addition and subtraction. If you've created a watchlist, you would know what "add" means.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
but people would still complain, that is the reality in change management .. poeople complain, they hate it ..
0 Kudos
StanleyB
Contributor
Am I the only one that finds the red highlighted -ve Var% to be too glaring & difficult to read at a glance. Red font would be much clearer as already used for Today's Derivatives P&L in portfolio summary. Alternatively reduce the shade of red used for the highlighting
0 Kudos