Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

what a disappointment!!

THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Nope - I always get all worked up. Its fun. AND I need to keep convincing myself. I have 5 mil BEGs. My spec. stuff is with STD OST - and this is not quite 2,5% of that portfolio.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
thresh, you got some serious passion going for BEG ??
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
It must be latin blood. (Sephardic?) One has to build up a head of steam to invest in these cra**y little stocks.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I suspect we are about to see a reverse listing of LION into BEIGE. I only hope that they do not issue another trillion shares to effect this. Perhaps a more sophisicated debt-structure arrangement extending the current PREF. format could be used.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
THRESHOLD, I'm with you on this one. I bought some quite some time ago and was also fortunate enough to get hold of some of the prefs. Not sure it will matter much but I'm not accepting the offer either. It's only a mandatory one in any case. Hope others reject it to. Would like to BEG hang around a while longer.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have you received formal offer documentation in the post yet? I haven't received anything yet.
0 Kudos
shailen
Contributor
I own shares in beg will not be accepting the offer!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'll be holding onto mine too, thank you very much.
0 Kudos