Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

what a glorious gap close

Not applicable
thats how they should all be ....short sharp and decisive....specially when its beach weather in CT...
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez!that surprised and pleased me I had to turn off my screen as it was not looking good. This is going to give me a ulser. Glad it closed because yesterday I broke my rules and it cost me. I was not looking forward to 2 days of losses.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi guys, i do not understand gaps yet, so excuse my ignorance. My question is which gap are you referring to on what time frame(1min,5min)? i assume alsi
0 Kudos
el_torro
Regular Contributor
Chartist, I'm also in CT; fancy educating an ole bull in trading techniques? If so, [email protected]
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Have a look at www.trade2win.com there youll find everything you ever wanted to know about all kinds of trading from Day Trading, Scalping, Swing Trading, tech analysis, fundamentals, Gap Trading and more, if youre prepared to sit down and go through it all.
0 Kudos