Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

what do you think about

prof
Regular Contributor
what do you think about mtx and scn at these levels.i still think they both have a long way upwards when market stabalizes,which they always do .
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
asylum
Super Contributor
Sold my mtx shares this morning, i would wait and see as the copper price got a bit of a smack. Might still be some more downard movement for MTX. OMO
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
just saw the copper price after i bought.i probably bought yours
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rather wait for the markets to stabilize properly first.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Prof this is about the third time you're asking opinions about mtx. That alone should give you an answer on your question. Resources are being knocked on its butt right now, but a recovery will happen one day or the other. Why don't you just sit tight until all this sub prime yank ***** is behind us and then re evaluate the market and mtx. Who knows what will offer value by that time, but by the looks of it, you could through a dart at any top 40 share and still make money. Mtx had an incredible run, and are now paying dearly for it. Wait on this one before you leap.omo
0 Kudos