Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

what does Wed hold?

Not applicable
Markets are very interesting at the moment - lots of opportunities. ZAR seems to have put in a double bottom and the 708.50 level is support. If you like buying on pullbacks this would be an excellent oppurtunity to go long USD/ZAR as we are between the 61.8 and 50% retracements. Gold of course is approaching the key 650 - we are overbought on the hourly chart so watch for a possible retracement to 639 level. The most exciting I think is the March top 40 contract which should be good for 280 points or so up to 23082.
0 Kudos
45 REPLIES 45
Not applicable
Good Evening Chartman, Whats you take on the Dog tomorrow? Boys on Summit very positive on BIL, interesting to note your views?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Not to mention SOL that will be at 240 tomorrow!!...the whole Resi pack will be charging upwards!
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
I hope SOL goes up tomorrow got plenty solsbg solibj and gfisbn.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
It over 5% in NY!
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Im going to bed now Cheers Wiz and whoever still around
0 Kudos
vusi_1
Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Good idea...We don't want to miss the party of Billy, Angie, Harry, Solly and their dog tomorrow!
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Good morning, I know im a bit early for the party but I will just wait outside, ok.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well - 23000 on the March contract- gold retracing nicely - USD/ZAR moving higher....
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
well done Chartist - how do you predict the $ movement on gold for any given day? eg how did you know gold would move $14 odd yesterday?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
support resistance - overbought/oversold levels - the charts thats all...
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
my 30 min chart shows $644 close to a buy, still waiting for hourly though and trust we will see $640 before hourly confirms and we can go in big
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja gold seems to have completed its retracement - we saw a 50% retracement @642.70 - would have like to see somewhere between the 50 and 61.8 but I think we can buy now - of course we can still see some volatility at the London open....
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
what time is london open
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
so far a high of 23,070 - excellent
0 Kudos
Not applicable
8.45 thats 10.45 our time
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
thanks Chartist, gold coming down nicely as expected
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tx C..... but what is u guys take on Brent is 50-54.00 is this the trading range? Could she pull back to 45 there round....lots of talk @ the mo about oil????? Gold keeping an eye out.They are down @ the mo.Topi UP what gives????US Futures down @ the mo aswell.
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
currently gold 643,2 and hour chart trigger a few up ticks away
0 Kudos