Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

what is store for the ALL SHARE this week

MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
the all share is overbought RSI is way over 70,what u guyz think
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Electrox
Super Contributor
MoMo what more important than the overbought factor....Is that there a divergences here..bearish ones
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Back to test support at 21500??
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
Yeah, was going to say, dont base opinion on a solitary indicator, you need as many confirmations as possible.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I guess today is a little bit of paddeling in the duck pond. No really positive news to drive anything substantially higher (exept the MTN and other news makers/talkers) and nothing really niegative to support a drop for the day either. I guess in the overall scheme of things the volumes are going to be a little thin through out for the day. Even the heavy weights like ANG and GL seem a little thin compared to last week. I know there are going to be expetions like with MTN and TKG but I guess the only real indicators will be tomorrow when he other major markets open again. See here, http://money.cnn.com/2009/05/22/markets/markets_weekahead/index.htm , for the major factors out in the US this week. These I guess will give us direction to one degree or another. Overall I agree with a bear suit to keep warm for a while longer.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
volumes are really low due to london and the U.S markets being closed. i guess tomorrow we'll see a down day once the volume comes in which should be mostly selling.
0 Kudos