Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

what level would you wait to buy WHL at- Chartist?

Not applicable
does one buy now or wait for a specific level to buy at?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
I have been so stupendously wrong on this one that I dont have a clear unemotional view....I I can say is that we were in the fib ambush zone a few days ago and that we saw the capitulation day move on massive volume...this would have been a low risk entry area but not necessarily the quickest return area...i.e you may have to ride out some volatility....there should be a better entry when an uptrend has been confirmed and tested...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
also ....my partner is a manager at woolies and i get to hear about the loss of market share,the threat of budget cut backs the one day and then the next day about how many new stores they are planning to open....i know for a fact that their foods division which has always helped them out the dwang in the past has not been performing as expected...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks Chartist. After my fantastic start to the year with my Harmony trades. (thanks again) I managed to go from 230k trading equity to the meagre 30k that now sits in my acc. ridiculous! anyway, its a looong road back, and I am going to stop randomly trying to GUESS the way of IMP and making this into roulette. time to study your videos!!
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
haha - since when did you care about the fundumbmentals?? Good work tho - if you recognise that you can't form an unemotional opinion and stay clear
0 Kudos