Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

what the F$CK

Not applicable
did a trade on waves 7 min ago show pending sale ... money of my account but no shares .... all lines buzy what the *****
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Not applicable
and still waiting ....
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Same here H, they have IT problems, it will show later...I called them, took me loooong time on the phone to find out.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
right know my moneys back in my account ... explain this to me
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Nope H, your turn to hold on for an hour !!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Same here! This problem is re-occuring and I will make my decision tomorrow regrding moving to another broker! Any advice on costs of SFF with other big brokers?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Time for u guys to upgrade to the ALSI. Check out the post "Trading the ALSI ". idealcfds.co.za - Speak to Derek Crooks.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Nice to hear someone else has found Ideal. I've moved all my geared trades over to them. They aren't the best for ALSI, but they have a great platform for equity CFDs
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
should really read "not the cheapest for ALSI"..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HELP WHAT IS GOING ON &^$#&*@#*^$
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ARE MY SHARES SOLD - SIMON
0 Kudos
Not applicable
now for the cherry on the cake in with PWS yesterday 21 c out this morning at 40c ... profit of 95 % give or take ... profit right !!!!then why is my cash balance down R 8 000
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ok now a nother R1200.00 gone what the F$ck is gone on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Same problem. Just sold R25k worth of Grindrod, shares have gone, but no cash reflecting in account. SCMB? Comments around about now might be appropriate and welcome...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We did have a problem with the processing of files from the JSE last night that caused a problem with cash balances. This problem has been rectified and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Live is not perfect, but there are a lot of technical issues on the platform. Call centre - no comment.
0 Kudos
B_man
Occasional Contributor
Have also switched to ideal a while ago. They are affiliated to IG Index and that allows you to setup a foreign currency account that will allow you to trade about just anything. Reliable datafeed and charts all free. Margin on ALSI R5000 is all that is required. Bartho.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
peoples, just a comment. If you have real time issues - the forum IS NOT the place to voice them. I am in Durban today and CT tomorrow and hence posing me q's here is not going to work. Contact teh call centre via email or telephone.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon ,just to add me 2c on this subject. The call centre should be set up to answer calls on the basis on surname , e.g Meneer Sakkie Krugel should to routed to applicable team. Once routing is done , then it should be ranked in term of importance e.g future to one individual under the "K" order, warrant to another individual an so forth.. It could help.Only my zimbabwian dollar opinion
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
zim $. Nooit mon, I take euros rands or red wine... an ya a great idea, but practically very difficult. Firstly everybody on hold considers their call the most important, menu's would become an absolute mission and lastly it could mean that operator A has 5 calls holding while three other operaters play mine sweeper.
0 Kudos