Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

whats happening at SAmroc

Not applicable
hello there SAM people. Does anyone know whats happening at SAMROC. I do not think the sens news has had any major impact on SAM of late. The sens came in early June but it had remained stable till end of last week. Does anyone know what could be the case with SAMROC right now, any gueses or rumours?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
theyoungster
Super Contributor
just hold in there it should rise back up to 9c it just lots of peoples stoplosses being activated, as when it moves 1c it moves large percentages and some people set there stop losses on percentages basis this is possibly why other than that i dont know. so people buying the shares undervalued. good time to buy up and take advantage. OMO
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Youngster. I almost suspected so too that its old investors' stop-losses being triggered, and one hopes it does not go any further down. Signes are that it might rise to 7 today, judging by what i see developing on the bids. Do you think so. I bought SAM at 7 after having watched it for two months performing around 8 and 9, so, yes, its a good buy.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
and the rise starts !!!!!
0 Kudos