Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

whats up

annie3
Frequent Contributor
markets just sht shares down all other markets up large volumes traded on mtx no sens no reason price dropping. off to the pub. ps italk celulars service sucks.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
The double wammy - rand strengthening appreciably and markets dropping. There is going to be blood tomorrow
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Good thing. I keep sharpening my sword, putting on my fighting hat, and then everyone sits down to watch the soccer. This last week has gone well but now how about a proper correction, ey? You know you want to.
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
I'm finally sitting back and enjoying the ride.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Waar is die bloed nou ... My bloed is groen ? NUH ?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
You gotta put rosy glasses on, then everything is red!!
0 Kudos
annie3
Frequent Contributor
hennie die lions het hul gatte gesien. they fell like dead bleeding flies
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
Get yourself a copy of Investment Madness, by John R Nofsinger. It will help you understand why you do what you do, and the market does what it does
0 Kudos
simps
Contributor
Skaptjop called it and said there would be blood...There are pools of blood everywhere but I still don't understand why!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we are still 2 % up from yesterday, what you talking about ??? Your portfolio ??
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
US futures are down - people could be alarmed about the job data coming out today. It's starting to dawn on everyone that it's not a lagging indicator. See futures and video talking about jobs here:
http://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
0 Kudos
Not applicable
#%#$@% us job reporting has been the biggest non-event 9 times out of 10 for the last year. And the entry into simons lazy trade is at risk of being invalidated!
0 Kudos