Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

wheehee....this VOL can chop u up badly

Not applicable
unless you have the greed control set very low and your trigger finger is very quick this is not a market to be playing in....some say this volatility is the market trying to find a bottom.....I wouldnt trust it though....when the ubiquitous talking heads stop saying that this is the bottom night after night we may then have reached the bottom
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HVDW
Not applicable
Any particular instrument can move up... or down. I believe statistically I am right far less than 50% - the odds for a random call. So what is wrong with the law of stats? Nay... it must be me.
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
This aint no bottom...too many people predicting a bottom which speaks for itself-optimism is still far too high.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
conflict of interest when the same turkeys who couldnt predict the drop cant predict the bottom but want to pick the turn around. better the holders try finding new gates of info in my book!!
0 Kudos