Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

when to exit

rendan
Contributor
ISA has really dissapointed me.. There has been no news to warrant the downward trend and this share was tipped on both red hot penny shares and smallcaps.. that was when it was around 55c. Any views? more downturn or reversal on the horizon?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
scandal
Super Contributor
I have held and been buying on the lows. This one is a good div play in my opinion. Also i think it has been going down in thin volumes, MAM3 finished today so small caps that have been favorites should start to stabilize. Give it a month then see what happens. OMO
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
this will be exactly the wrong point to exit ISA in my view. Having been negative on ISA (check previous posts) owing to its lack of topline growth and the dilution caused by the issue of 62.6 m shares to BEE interests at 35 cps last year, ISA at 37 cps has a market cap of R71.3 m and net cash of R35 m or 18.1 cps!!! While HEPS growth will decline to 5 cps from 5.9 cps previously owing to the aforementioned dilution and a full tax rate this year, a PE of 7.4x given the cash flush b/s is surely a buy purely on a quantitative basis. I don't own any yet but will certainly buy at 35 cps.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if you had taken my advise on my posting on the 23\08\2007 you would have cashed out then and doubled up now this stock will be 65 cents in march or may be sooner
0 Kudos