Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

when to sell?

G-UNIT
Occasional Contributor
Bought Merafe at R1.43 in August this year does anybody have advice as to when this share will top out so i can sell???? by the looks of things its growing nicely currently at R2.03!!
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
Im holding mine at least until the next results. After all ferrochrome prices are on the way up.
0 Kudos
FL3M
Not applicable
Hi Lil 50 Cent, I'm also new to this but I got MRF shares as well, You must go to Find or trade a share put in in MRF. On the screen below check "Summary Profile Media Consensus Forecast" that always gives me an Idea whether to buy or sell. You must attend course that teaches you how to use this website. Please say Hi to the POLICE when you meet them
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Watch closely. Fell 2.4% today. Possible correction on the way. I will definately buy in again on drawback. Share has good long term prospects in my opimion.
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
Mrs Elliot (wife of a Director) has just placed a collar with put at 205 and call at 258. May or maynot mean something?
0 Kudos
G-UNIT
Occasional Contributor
Thanks FL3M the G-Unit appreciates the advice HOLA !!!
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
GGGGGGGGGGG-G Unit - Get Rich or die trying
0 Kudos