Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

where are the bottom feeders now

Not applicable
Werner, what is the link for your forum again? I am interested in participating
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
www.valueinvestorsa.com/valueinvestorsa - one requires a login but you can email me and i will give you one... contact details on the site... I feel like an idiot that i commented on the wrong comment. lol... too busy. lol.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
werner...that wasnt intended for u at all...
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Hi werner; please provide me with a login [email protected]
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Chartist, sorry, 1 second after posting i realised that... i felt quite stupid, lol...
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
If only I had more money available,I would have buy more.But any how I will report back once I am in the green again. Two years.. maybe three..Will you still be here? This can go low..but just how low can this go? To zero? Well, then I am at zero also, and the world aswell.(u included). Shop closed? When people around the braai start talking about buying shares be aware? When people around braai start talking about selling shares? AA ja..ever an optimist. The sun will shine..13 March 2009. Chartist,jot it down. If eksdom keep the power on my ball....(the crystal one) By the way, pay att. to Sol (not Kerzner). Jaaa... it is difficult to be ahead of your time... way ahead on the way to zero.
0 Kudos
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Which axis, mind to specify more on the diagnoses?
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Ah, what tasty morsels there are down here. As a long term investor I see great opportunity (where others appear to only see doom and gloom.) EISH!!! "Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own." - Baron Rothschild
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Bottom feeders waiting for things to get just a little more scary than they already are.
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
The date will be 13 th March. Thanks to Eskom.
0 Kudos